In this policy, where we say ‘Cookies’ it can also mean similar tracking technologies that collect data while you use our websites and mobile apps.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to your PC, mobile phone or tablet when you visit a website. They stay on your device and are sent back to the website they came from when you visit it again. Cookies collect data and send it to us while you use the site. These are written into mobile apps and web pages that you go to on your device.
What Cookies We Use
The following Cookies are used on this site:
- Operating or strictly necessary Cookies. These are Functional and Tracking Cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Performance and analysis Cookies. These are Cookies used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use a website, which pages of a website are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These Cookies monitor only the performance of the site as the user interacts with it.
How You Can Disable Cookies
When you turn off any non-essential Cookies, and after you refresh or move away from the Cookies options page, we will stop setting or using those Cookies.
You can use your browser settings to delete Cookies that have already been set at any time. You can also use your browser settings to manage Cookies to switch off a Cookie altogether. If you do this, it could mean that we can’t use strictly necessary Cookies properly and so parts of our website may not work correctly.
To find the most up-to-date instructions for controlling Cookies on your brand of browser please see below
- Microsoft Edge Cookies information
- Internet Explorer Cookies information
- Chrome Cookies information
- Firefox Cookies information
- Safari Cookies information – mobile devices and desktops
- Opera Cookies information
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Last updated on June 2021.